Anthem Prep PSO uses SignUp.com to organize volunteers for events and donations throughout the year. SignUp.com does not require you to have a login, does not share your email address and sends you email reminders as the spots you’ve signed up for get closer.
Clicking on any “signup.com/go” link below will take you to a screen asking for your email address which you need to enter to view the time slots, days available or items requested. Until you choose a spot and press Save, you may browse the openings without having to sign-up right then. Please check out the links below for volunteer opportunities during the 2017-18 school year.
Daily Volunteer Opportunities
- Duties: Distribution of vendor lunch items to students from 10:30 am – 11:50 am and/or 11:40 am – 1:00 pm; a food handler’s license is not required; you will hand out lunch items to students according to a printed list provided.
- Contact: Ronda Bohn or Cyndi Wood – email@example.com
Car Line Volunteers
- Duties: Volunteers are present from 7:45-8:00 am; open doors and assist families as they come through the carline.
- Contact: Jennifer Kaul
Monthly Volunteer Opportunities
Teacher & Staff Birthdays
- Duties: Volunteers bring in and setup birthday treats and decorations to celebrate monthly teacher and staff birthdays.
- Contact: Natalie Alves – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duties: Volunteers separate and distribute Scholastic flyers to K-5 classrooms; deliver purchased books to classes.
- Contacts: Shantel Riley & Erin Duffy – email@example.com
Yearly Volunteer Opportunities
- TBD Archway Mother/Daughter Event: Tiffany Hoeft– firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10/21/17 Archway Mother/Son Event: Tisha Huebsch–email@example.com
- 11/21/17, Grandparents Day: Senior Class Trip Event–
- 11/27/17-12/15/17, Snowstorm: Sonia Jurek–firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2/9/18, Prep Winter Formal: Kerry Taylor–email@example.com
- 3/2/18, Archway Daddy/Daughter Dance: Shantel Riley–firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3/8/18, Pi Day: Johanna Marais–email@example.com
- 4/13/18, Sock Hop: Junior Class & Tiffany Hoef–firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4/30/18-5/4/18, Teacher/Staff Appreciation: Sonia Jurek–email@example.com
- 7/29/17 & 5/25/18, Uniforms Exchange: Tonya Carroll–firstname.lastname@example.org