Anthem Prep PSO uses SignUp.com to organize volunteers for events and donations throughout the year. SignUp.com does not require you to have a login, does not share your email address and sends you email reminders as the spots you’ve signed up for get closer.
Clicking on any “signup.com/go” link below will take you to a screen asking for your email address which you need to enter to view the time slots, days available or items requested. Until you choose a spot and press Save, you may browse the openings without having to sign-up right then. Please check out the links below for volunteer opportunities during the 2018-19 school year.
Daily Volunteer Opportunities
- Duties: Distribution of vendor lunch items to students from 10:30 am – 11:50 am and/or 11:40 am – 1:00 pm; a food handler’s license is not required; you will hand out lunch items to students according to the information listed on the iPad.
- Contact: Ronda Bohn – firstname.lastname@example.org
Car Line Volunteers
- Duties: Volunteers are present from 7:45-8:00 am; open doors and assist families as they come through the carline.
- Car Line Volunteer Link – http://signup.com/go/qHOgDqU
Monthly Volunteer Opportunities
Teacher & Staff Birthdays
- Duties: Volunteers bring in and setup birthday treats and decorations to celebrate monthly teacher and staff birthdays.
- Contact: Natalie Alves – email@example.com
- Duties: Volunteers separate and distribute Scholastic flyers to K-5 classrooms; deliver purchased books to classes.
- Contacts: Shantel Riley – firstname.lastname@example.org
Yearly Volunteer Opportunities
- 11/20/18, Grandparents Day: Senior Class Trip Event–
- 12/1/18-12/15/18, Snowstorm: Sonia Jurek–email@example.com
- 12/21/18, Winter Celebration:
- 1/19/19 Archway Mother/Son Event: Tisha Huebsch–firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2/8/19, Prep Winter Formal: Kerry Taylor–email@example.com
- 3/1/19, Archway Daddy/Daughter Dance: Shantel Riley–firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3/14/19, Pi Day: Johanna Marais–email@example.com
- 5/6/19-5/10/19, Teacher/Staff Appreciation: Sonia Jurek–firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7/28/18 & 5/24/19, Uniforms Exchange: Tonya Carroll–email@example.com